Beautiful Townhouse in Ashburn Farm Community. 2000 sqft total living area. 4 Bedrms 3.5 full bath, Fresh paint though whole house, new wood floor though main, 2nd floor& stairs. total remodeling 3.5 full bath, new kitchen Granite countertop, cabinet and new deck.Master bedroom with walk in Closet. Living & Dinning room Combo. Eat in Kitchen walk to new deck and enjoy beautiful open area. Fully finished basement 1 bedrm & full bath with a cozy family room walk to path to garden& open fence gate and enjoy fishing, wal, jog and bike the trails to many parks, pools, sports fields,dining, shopping and a library. Come live in this great and friendly community.
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding
2,026 sq. ft
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Stove
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price