Available immediately. Stately appointed home on one-acre land with a circular driveway & unobstructed large backyard.Â Inside is spacious and great for entertaining.ÂLarge formal living and dining room. Updated Gourmet kitchen with eat-in area connected to separate family room and office or use as a bedroom. Beautifully renovated bathrooms. Large primary bedroom with walk-in closet plus three other large bedrooms on the upper level. Walk-out basement with huge rec room and a bonusÂroom and full bathroom. HardwoodÂfloors, fireplaces, 2-carÂgarage, and more.Â All meticulously maintained. Pets accepted. The house isÂconvenientlyÂlocated veryÂclose to Tyson's Corner, shops, restaurants, and major Highways.ÂSpringhill, Cooper, Langley schools. OnlyÂ30 minutes from two airports. Repair deductible is $70
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
1.06 Acres |Y Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,561 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Y, Pet Addendum/Deposit
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Marble, Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price