This Fixer Upper has GREAT Potential! This spacious and expanded all brick 3 bedroom, 3 full bath home on a lovely .25 acre lot is east facing and gets full sun all day filling it with natural light. The main level boasts a large recreation room with a cozy brick fireplace, a paneled game room with bar, and bedroom with full bath and laundry area. Upstairs, youâll find gleaming rich original hardwood floors, a light filled formal living room with a 2nd brick fireplace, a spacious dining room with a shimmering crystal chandelier, and the light filled original kitchen. A glass paned door in the dining room leads to a massive enclosed 3 season sunroom with a soaring cathedral ceiling opening to a deck and fenced-in yard with majestic shade tree and privacy plantings. Back inside, hardwood floors flow down the hall into the ownerâs bedroom with an original private bath, and a 2nd bright bedroom sharing easy access to the hall full bath. Home has gas heat, hot water, and cooking. Home is being sold strictly AS IS. Visible termite damage inside the home and shed. This home needs updating and is perfect for creating your own design and putting your own personal touches into making this your own dream home! Located in a quiet residential setting in a fantastic location centrally located between Braddock Road, Little River Turnpike and I-495/395. There is plenty of diverse shopping, dining, parks, and entertainment in every direction!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bi-Level
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,308 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Intercom System, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Chain Link, Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price