Beautifully maintained colonial on gorgeous half acre lot in popular Gayfields! An office/library is off the foyer, with a bay window overlooking the front yard. The living and dining rooms have hardwood flooring and decorative moldings. A large bay window in the living room and picture window in the dining room provide great views of the front and rear yards. Lovely kitchen with new LVP flooring, a center island with breakfast bar, recessed lighting, Corian counters, stainless steel appliances and a table space that leads to the one year young deck through sliding glass doors. The laundry room, conveniently located off the kitchen, provides access to the garage. The family room with vaulted ceiling and skylights is open to the kitchen, and features a wood-burning fireplace set in a wall of beautiful built-in shelving. Glass french doors provide access from the family room to the expansive sunroom with cathedral ceiling and skylights, ceramic tile flooring, and an exit to the deck and back yard. Upper level: the primary bedroom has a cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet with window, and two window seats. Lovely full bathroom with ceramic tile flooring, soaking tub and a glass enclosed shower, dual sink vanity. Three additional bedrooms and a second full bathroom with a skylight. Lower level: large recreation room walks out through sliding glass doors to the spacious backyard. Fifth bedroom and third full bathroom, plus a second office space and a storage/utility room. Brand new carpeting throughout, new LVP in the kitchen, windows have been replaced, HVAC 2013, roof 2007, deck 2021. Gayfields is a beautiful mature neighborhood of large homes on spacious lots. Neighbors gather several times a year at âThe Triangleâ for barbecues, the Halloween Parade, and the Garden Club plant and yard sale. Commuting is a breeze with quick access to the ICC and a 10 minute drive to the Glenmont Metro. Public and private schools, recreational facilities, shopping centers and medical facilities are all a short drive from the neighborhood.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Frame, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
4,257 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
WILLIAM H. FARQUHAR
JAMES HUBERT BLAKE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Skylights, Storm Window
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price