Exceptional and classic Colonial-style home nestled in desirable Kingston Chase. 2664 finished square feet, 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms on 3 finished levels. RARE and PREMIUM lot overlooking Folly Lick Park and Folly Lick Branch Trails. Enjoy your SPECTACULAR view of trees/woods/parkland while grilling on your spacious deck or relaxing on your inviting patio. 2018 upgrades include: roof, windows, exterior doors (4), brand new kitchen with breakfast room, SS appliances, soft close cabinetry, pretty granite countertops, built in wine rack; beautiful hardwood floors on main level, staircase to upper level and upper level landing; 3 tastefully remodeled bathrooms, Primary and secondary upper level bathrooms boast Homewerks bath fans which will make your life simpler! More than just a ventilation fan, it includes a 4000K CCT LED light as well as Bluetooth speakers so you can listen to your favorite music, podcasts, news or traffic updates while the fan quietly removes humidity; recessed lights, carpet on upper level and ceiling fans totaling approximately $130,000. NEW HVAC Dec 2021. NEW Washer/Dryer 2022. NEW Hot Water Heater 2016. Primary bedroom with en suite bathroom, 2 closets. Three additional good sized bedrooms on upper level and a second full bathroom. All bedrooms have ceiling fans. Wood burning fireplace in family room. Nice deck off kitchen/family room through sliding glass door with stairs to ground level patio. Finished lower level with large recreation room, WALK OUT sliding glass door to patio, utility room with workshop, laundry room with additional storage and bonus room that makes a great office or exercise room. One car attached garage. Short distance to elementary school, community pool, tennis courts and playground. Pool, tennis court and playground all included in the low HOA fee of $34 a month. Nearby town of Herndon offers numerous parks, great community center with indoor pool, fitness center, gym, tennis courts, Herndon Fortnightly Golf Course, great restaurants, W& OD Trail, Friday Night Live concerts and Farmers Market. Silver Line Metro has 2 stops less than 4 miles from this home. Easy commuting options with Fairfax County Parkway, Routes 7, 28 and 267. Dulles International Airport less than 10 miles. Wow! This one has it all. Welcome Home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,470 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, wine storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs - Parkland, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Premium, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price